Northville's Healthiest Organic Supplements Distributor
Healthy and Affordable Organic Supplements With Diverse Health Services
Here at Diverse Health Services, we are always educating ourselves so that we can continue to offer you the best health care services in the Metro Detroit area. We differ from conventional medicine in the way that we are proactive when it comes to improving your health and reducing the risk of pain and illness. Traditional medicine only focuses on attempting to treat disease once it actually occurs.
Dr. R.E. Tent, D.C., N.D., Ph.D and Dr. Jeff Senechal, D.C., CFMP are extremely knowledgeable in vitamins and minerals, and are always researching new health and nutritional studies. With the assistance of technology, we have become a practice that reaches across the world, helping patients in Australia, England, Sri Lanka, China, and beyond! Our appointments are performed via SKYPE and we've found this is the best way to reach and communicate with our patients who aren't able to make it to our Novi office. We believe in educating our patients, and both of our doctors hold free public lectures throughout the year to do so. Our lectures on healthy organic supplements can also be found on YouTube.
Organic Supplements in Northville
Here at Diverse Health, we understand the importance of having supplements that are 100% organic. Many different vitamins and supplements available today are made with chemicals and ingredients that are not natural, whole, or organic and therefore potentially harmful to your body. There are also many providers who have organic supplements that are overpriced or available without much information behind them. That is where Diverse Health is different. Our organic products are available to all of our patients, and our professional team of doctors can help educate you on what organic supplements you need.
Our Doctors have the knowledge and experience to be able to prescribe the perfect natural supplements for your ailment. We believe that the best method of treatment is that which is all natural and proactive, utilizing the ingredients that our ancestors have used successfully for thousands of years. Our natural supplements are used for helping to treat such ailments as anxiety, infection, blood pressure, heart health, excessive hormones, musculoskeletal, weight loss, and so much more!
If you're interested in seeing all of the products available as one of our patients, contact us to learn more today about our patient services and products.
Whole Food Supplements in Northville
The idea of consuming whole foods is becoming more and more popular, and we couldn't be more happy about it. All of our products and supplements that we have available to our patients are made purely of whole foods and ingredients, so you know that you're only consuming the best products for your body. Our team of doctors have knowledge in the natural care and nutritional fields, which benefits you when it comes to picking the best and healthiest whole food supplements available to you. While you can find many of these supplements in stores or online, the benefit you have with Diverse Health Solutions is that our supplements are affordable and come with a professional custom assessment from one of our doctors.
Our Doctors meet with you one-on-one for a specialized and custom nutritional plan to help assess your needs and offer you the best organic supplements available on the market today.
Below is a sampling of the different chiropractic and nutritional services we offer in our Novi office.
- Spinal and Chiropractic Adjustments are also called spinal manipulations. The goal of chiropractic adjustment is to relieve pain and improve your body's physical function. Our Doctors provide the finest chiropractic adjustments and wellness care to our patients. We provide advanced spinal correction utilizing "state of the art" chiropractic techniques. As a Doctor of Chiropractic, Dr. R.E. Tent, D.C., N.D., Ph.D has 35 years of training and experience in spinal adjustment.
- Contact Reflex Analysis involves the system of fuses or breaker switches called contact reflexes. Contact Reflexes are so unique that we are able to monitor the function of each body system and/or organs merely by contacting these electrical contact points and testing them by a new muscle testing technique.
- Applied Trophology is a unique method of testing your body's needs or allergy to foods, chemicals, and nutrition supplementation, with a desire to correct an imbalance in body cell chemistry. The highest form of nutrition is used to speed up healing and recovery of the body to optimum health.
- Nutritional Assessment recommendations on nutritional supplements and healthy food choices enhance our patient's return to optimal health. Do you know which supplements and vitamins are good for you? Dr. R.E. Tent, D.C., N.D., Ph.D and Dr. Jeff Senechal, D.C., CFMP can provide a structured nutritional program based on your individual needs.
- Lifestyle Advice is helpful to "coach" our patients on certain activities they should avoid or do differently to avoid aggravating their particular health challenge. Our goal is to help every patient achieve a fulfilling and happy lifestyle full of the activities they enjoy most. We recognize that each our patient is a whole person, and help them reach true health and wellness is a collaborate effort between our professionals and our patients.
- Lectures -- Dr. R.E. Tent, D.C., N.D., Ph.D lectures for hundreds of people interested in alternative health. His first audiotape, "Kill the Cravings" has already made it around the world! His lectures continue three times every year and his past lectures are available on DVD. Dr. Jeff Senechal, D.C., CFMP also presents lectures on various topics. All lectures can be found on the Diverse Health Services channel on YouTube.