Colloidal Silver Spray 2oz

Our Price: $35.00

Product Details

Colloidal Silver is considered to be the most universal antibiotic. It is toxic to all species tested of fungi, bacteria, protozoa, parasites & many viruses. There is no known disease-causing organism that can live in the presence of even minute traces of the chemical element of simple metallic silver. Based on laboratory tests with Colloidal Silver, destructive bacteria, viruses, and fungus organisms are killed within minutes of contact.
Colloidal silver can be used topically to treat cuts, scrapes, minor burns, and warts. However, its unique quality is that it can also be taken internally. Silver is an essential trace element and unlike other antibiotics, microorganisms cannot develop a tolerance to it.
The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will interest her or his patients in the care of the human frame, in a proper diet, and in the cause and prevention of disease. Thomas A. Edison