Chiropractic and Nutritional Services in Novi, MI
Patients of Diverse Health Services have been receiving outstanding results for over 35 years.
Dr. R.E. Tent D.C., N.D., Ph.D., Dr. Craig Gill, B.S., D.C., and Dr. Senechal, B.S., D.C., CFMP are highly knowledgeable in vitamins and minerals and are constantly researching new studies regarding health. With the help of technology, we have become a worldwide practice, helping patients in Australia, England, Sri Lanka, China and beyond via virtual appointments. We believe in educating our patients so both doctors hold free public lectures throughout the year. Our lectures are also available for viewing on YouTube.
Why Call DHS instead of your MD
Patients seeking treatment at Diverse Health Services are assured of receiving only the finest quality care through alternative health. Dr. R.E. Tent D.C., N.D., Ph.D. has been combining his skill and expertise since 1981 to ensure patients get the best wellness care from Diverse Health Services.
Located in Novi, Michigan the leading health professionals at Diverse Health Services are dedicated to helping you achieve your wellness objectives. Dr. R.E. Tent D.C., Dr. Craig Gill, B.S., D.C., and Dr. Jeff Senechal, B.S., D.C., CFMP, are committed to providing you better health alternatives and a better way of life by teaching and practicing the true principles of chiropractic wellness care.
Below is a sampling of the different chiropractic and nutritional services we offer in our Novi office.
- Spinal and Chiropractic Adjustments are also called spinal manipulations. The goal of chiropractic adjustment is to relieve pain and improve your body's physical function. Our Doctors provide the finest chiropractic adjustments and wellness care to our patients. We provide advanced spinal correction utilizing "state of the art" chiropractic techniques. As a Doctor of Chiropractic, Dr. R.E. Tent has 30 years of training and experience in spinal adjustment.
- Contact Reflex Analysis involves the system of fuses or breaker switches called contact reflexes. Contact Reflexes are so unique that we are able to monitor the function of each body system and/or organs merely by contacting these electrical contact points and testing them by a new muscle testing technique.
- Applied Trophology is a unique method of testing your body's needs or allergy to foods, chemicals, and nutrition supplementation, with a desire to correct an imbalance in body cell chemistry. The highest form of nutrition is used to speed up healing and recovery of the body to optimum health.
- Nutritional Assessment recommendations on nutritional supplements and healthy food choices enhance our patient's return to optimal health. Do you know which supplements and vitamins are good for you? Dr. R.E. Tent, D.C., N.D., Ph.D, Dr. Craig Gill, B.S., D.C., and Dr. Senechal D.C. can provide a structured nutritional program based on your individual needs.
- Lifestyle Advice is helpful to "coach" our patients on certain activities they should avoid or do differently to avoid aggravating their particular health challenge. Our goal is to help every patient achieve a fulfilling and happy lifestyle full of the activities they enjoy most. We recognize that each our patient is a whole person, and help them reach true health and wellness is a collaborate effort between our professionals and our patients.
- Lectures – Dr. R.E. Tent D.C. lectures for hundreds of people interested in alternative health. His first audiotape, "Kill the Cravings" has already made it around the world! His lectures continue three times every year and his past lectures are available on DVD. Dr. Senechal D.C. also presents lectures on various topics. All lectures can be found on the Diverse Health Services channel on YouTube.